2 Jane Street, Suite 505
Toronto, ON. M6S 4W3
GETTING READY FOR YOUR POST COVID-19 VISIT
While the world has changed immeasurably during COVID-19, the health of our patients and staff remains a number one priority. For our patients, we want to assure you that your well-being is top-of-mind as we prepare our clinic for the post-pandemic world. We are taking new precautions when patients visit our office. As a dental clinic, many of our health safeguards have always been a part of our strict infection control protocols. But today, we take added steps to ensure a protected space for everyone entering our new clinic environment.
What can I expect at my next dental appointment?
- We will be pre-screening all patients prior to their appointments, and one more time upon arrival.
- We are requesting that only the person who is booked for an appointment enter the office whenever possible (parents and caregivers will be permitted if necessary).
- Upon arrival for your appointment we will check your temperature and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer at the front entrance
- You will be required to wear a mask until you are seated in the treatment room. (A mask will be provided if you do not have your own)
- We will be staggering appointment times to limit the number of people in our offices to promote and encourage physical distancing.
- There are hand hygiene stations located throughout the office.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers in the waiting room to protect our patients and team members.
Operatory and PPE upgrades:
- The operatories have all been outfitted with High Efficiency Air Purifiers to eliminate aerosols
- All operatories are enclosed to stop aerosols from migrating between operatories
- All clinicians will be outfitted in PPE such as gowns, masks and face shields
- All staff will be outfitted in appropriate PPE
Our goal is to provide you with the dental care you need in a safe and comfortable environment. We hope to see you soon!